Thursday 24 February 2011

Topshop, February

New month, and some beautiful new dresses from Topshop. As you all know, I am a HUGE Topshop fan. Their dresses are to die for, both being elegant and simplistic. They're not afraid to use denim which I like, as denim is never used enough in my opinion. I have found from experience that it is possible to wear a denim dress and not look like a 10 year old girl..

Keeping with this seasons fitted dresses, as well as more smock type dresses, pulling inspiration from the fifties and sixties, the new lines added to this seasons collection are lovely. I am still trying to find the mystery man who will purchase all these beautiful clothes for me but have so far failed. Any takers, please let yourselves be known.

So here are my favourite new dresses for this month. I've also thrown in a pair of beautiful black leather shoes. They will be placed on my ever growing wish list (a list that is never ending).






No comments:

Post a Comment