Monday 17 January 2011

Straight Outta Surrey

Youtube is a bit of an addiction of mine. I could spend ages looking up funny videos, but parody songs are normally a favourite. As a viewer you already have the familiarity of the original, but the creator gives it to you from a different angle. I also am rather partial to Autotune the News. They have produced some videos that have genuinely left me aching from laughing, and although it hurts I'll watch it over and over again.

I recently stumbled upon this gem, I'm a bit late to the game it seems though as it was made in 2008. It is a parody of Straight Outta Compton, but with a distinctly English tinge, filled with jokes about cricket and other English habits such as drinking tea. Mr B produces a highly addictive song, detailing how he's Straight Outta Surrey.

I have watched a few of his other videos but this is definitely my favourite by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment