Thursday 6 January 2011

I Heart Playsuits

Playsuits, rompersuits or jumpsuits, whatever you want to call them, over the last year they have been huge.

I had never even worn one in my entire life until I stepped foot in a vintage shop in Georgia, but from that moment a love affair blossomed, one that would be hard to stop.

So far my total count is five playsuits, and in the coming months I plan to expand on this. I have long ones, sleeveless ones, bright ones, plain ones. I basically have them all.

In a dream world, I would wear a playsuit every single day of my life. I have an addiction, I really do. I can happily spend hours of my life fawning over them on websites, looking at them in shops, checking them out on other people. Will I one day fall out of love with them? This is hard to tell. What I do know however, is that for the foreseeable future they will be my fixation, my drug, a habit that I am perfectly happy to feed.

Here are some playsuits I would like to buy but cannot afford. Sigh.





No comments:

Post a Comment