Thursday 27 January 2011

'Del, let's go'

The other day as I had a little daydream, I begun to have a little think about my favourite comedy moments. The first one that sprung into my mind was from Only Fools and Horses. I remember the first time I ever saw this episode, and especially this moment from the episode, I laughed so hard I genuinely thought I was going to have a heart attack and die.

Only Fools is one of those programmes that just never fails to deliver. I have watched it since I was a young child and I still find it as funny now as I did then. There are still so many episodes that I am yet to see. I think one day I want to buy all the box sets, sit down on my sofa and watch them all in one big go. The writers and actors are able to portray pure comedy as well as heart wrenching scenes, such as when Rodney's talking to Del about the loss of his baby, but they do both so perfectly.

It really is British comedy at its best.


No comments:

Post a Comment